Indyfans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indyfans

The Official Message Board

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post your fedoras here!

Go down 
+4
Indiana Wraith ~
Mr. Fusion
Shtick
Indy89
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Indy89
Camel Jockey
Camel Jockey
Indy89

Post your fedoras here! Empty
PostSubject: Post your fedoras here!   Post your fedoras here! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 6:33 am

Post your favorite Indy fedoras here! C'mon, don't be shy Wink
I'll start! Here's my Adventurebilt made by Steve Delk.
AB after I wore it in a down pour.
Post your fedoras here! IMG_1408
AB after drying
Post your fedoras here! IMG_1412
AB on my head!
Post your fedoras here! IMG_1245-1
Back to top Go down
Shtick
Top Man
Top Man
Shtick

PostSubject: Re: Post your fedoras here!   Post your fedoras here! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 2:10 pm

Awesome hat! I am saving up for one of Steve's lids. Quality workmanship. Currently, I have a Disneyland special. Yeah, I know. But being 6'7", most people can't tell it's a crappy hat.

Shhh
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fusion
Top Man
Top Man
Mr. Fusion

PostSubject: Re: Post your fedoras here!   Post your fedoras here! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 7:02 pm

Very nice! I have a Rabbit AB, and a Beaver AB on order - but even my Rabbit can't get a crease like yours! That's fantastic! (My beaver lid won't need a tight pinch, if you know what I mean). Great hat!
Back to top Go down
Indy89
Camel Jockey
Camel Jockey
Indy89

PostSubject: Re: Post your fedoras here!   Post your fedoras here! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 7:26 pm

Thanks for the compliments Wink
I don't even know where to start about how great this hat is. It's just amazing!
Back to top Go down
Indiana Wraith ~
Camel Jockey
Camel Jockey
Indiana Wraith ~

PostSubject: Re: Post your fedoras here!   Post your fedoras here! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 10:59 pm

This is My Indy Hat, It's More of a Modern Day
But is Still an Indy Hat non the Less ~ .

Post your fedoras here! MyIndyHat-
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/paranormal_adventurer
Pitfall Harry
Camel Jockey
Camel Jockey
Pitfall Harry

PostSubject: Re: Post your fedoras here!   Post your fedoras here! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 6:52 am

Hello,

Well.....this is my first post here. Since there really isn't a thread to introduce myself I figured I'd just start here...

Love the hat's guys.....It's great to be here. Wink

Here's a shot I took wearing my AB Rabbit over this past summer. Smile

Post your fedoras here! Me_Indy_Gear_Whip_07
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pitfall_harry
Shtick
Top Man
Top Man
Shtick

PostSubject: Re: Post your fedoras here!   Post your fedoras here! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 2:19 pm

PH, your photos are great! You've put together a very nice costume.

Welcome to the board!
Back to top Go down
Shtick
Top Man
Top Man
Shtick

PostSubject: Re: Post your fedoras here!   Post your fedoras here! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 12:27 am

Pitfall Harry wrote:
Since there really isn't a thread to introduce myself I figured I'd just start here...

Let's see what can be done about that...
Back to top Go down
Indy89
Camel Jockey
Camel Jockey
Indy89

PostSubject: Re: Post your fedoras here!   Post your fedoras here! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 1:54 am

It's great to see you here, PH! Nice lookin' hat clap
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fusion
Top Man
Top Man
Mr. Fusion

PostSubject: Re: Post your fedoras here!   Post your fedoras here! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 7:00 am

PH - you smile just like the '82 Raiders re-release poster Indy! Laughing How did you get your crown pinched like that? Good camel-hump action going on, too. Cool
Back to top Go down
Ren Fisk
Camel Jockey
Camel Jockey
Ren Fisk

PostSubject: Re: Post your fedoras here!   Post your fedoras here! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 1:37 am

I think that all of my pictures that I post on line are of me and my fedora.

Check my avatar...
Back to top Go down
http://thefedorachronicles.com
PonyR
Camel Jockey
Camel Jockey

PostSubject: Re: Post your fedoras here!   Post your fedoras here! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:53 am

Here is a shot (both a full shot and a blow-up) of me wearing my Baron Cliffhanger fedora, poppin' my whip out at the poppy fields west of Lancaster.

Post your fedoras here! Poppin3cu
Post your fedoras here! Poppin3s

I'm good with a whip. Look good in the hat. Now if I could just lose the paunch...
Back to top Go down
http://www.gravityarchmedia.blogspot.com
Melch
Camel Jockey
Camel Jockey

PostSubject: Re: Post your fedoras here!   Post your fedoras here! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 10:50 pm

Hey guys, great looking hats! I'm about to finally get one of my own, and I had a quick question:

Would you recommend an Adventurebilt or a Herbert Johnson?

I'm looking to put together a RAIDERS outfit. A good pal of mine recently received his Adventurebilt RAIDERS "Streets of Cairo" style fedora, and is very pleased with it. But it looks like Todd's Costumes is selling HJ Poets for about $50 less (although in rabbit as opposed to beaver). Right now my inclination is to go with the Adventurebilt, but I'd love to hear from you fine folk.

Thanks!

--Steve
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fusion
Top Man
Top Man
Mr. Fusion

PostSubject: Re: Post your fedoras here!   Post your fedoras here! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 3:37 am

You're probably tired of hearing from me in particular about gear, but since I'm here, I'll recommend Adventurebilt. Although the wait time is significant (half a year at least), the hats are bar none the highest quality you'll find - especially for the price. I have one Raiders hat already from them, and I love it. Also, Herbert Johnson doesn't use the same block as they used to, so if you get one of their hats and try to bash it like a Raiders hat, it'll have a little taper. HJs are more suited towards ToD hats or LC hats. ABs were created to be Raiders hats! In fact, when they made the hats for Crystal Skull, they kept trying to get a Raiders bash into the movie but the costumer kept saying no! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your fedoras here!   Post your fedoras here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post your fedoras here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indyfans :: The Further Adventures... :: Indy Props and Gear-
Jump to: