Indyfans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indyfans

The Official Message Board

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Temple of Doom Antidote Vial

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shtick
Top Man
Top Man
Shtick

Temple of Doom Antidote Vial Empty
PostSubject: Temple of Doom Antidote Vial   Temple of Doom Antidote Vial Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 3:55 pm

Ok, so I'm not that good at prop making. But I really like the way this turned out. What do you think?

Temple of Doom Antidote Vial Antidote

Temple of Doom Antidote Vial Antidote-Reveal

Hee hee. Indy likes it. It's a cut down LEGO lightsaber blade, with gold paint. The blade is just the right color for the antidote. I have a number of other artifacts in the works, and I'll show them when I get them finished.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fusion
Top Man
Top Man
Mr. Fusion

Temple of Doom Antidote Vial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temple of Doom Antidote Vial   Temple of Doom Antidote Vial Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 6:24 pm

Laughing At first I thought, "How do I tell him he needs to actually make a cap instead of doing whatever that thing is...?" Then I scrolled down and saw it was Lego size!!! That's awesome! clap

Great work! I bet you LEGO won't make a Club Obi Wan set, or if they do, their antidote won't be as cool as yours. I might have to go make one of those now though... Hmmm... think
Back to top Go down

Temple of Doom Antidote Vial
Page 1 of 1