Indyfans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indyfans

The Official Message Board

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Indiana Wraith ~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Indiana Wraith ~
Camel Jockey
Camel Jockey
Indiana Wraith ~

Indiana Wraith ~ Empty
PostSubject: Indiana Wraith ~   Indiana Wraith ~ Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 8:06 pm

Hello My Name is Carl Proctor ~ Aka Indiana Wraith, I'm a Paranormal Adventurer
and the Director of Darkwatch Inc, Paranormal Research & Investigations Here in Northwest Indiana~

I've Been Professionally Involved With Paranormal Research / Investigations for about 25 Some odd Years Now and As You can see By My Profile, I'm a HUGE Indiana Jones Fan. You Could also Say that I'm a Modern Day Indiana Jones on where I Envision The Paranormal as Something Yet to Be Explored and Discovered, Not to Mention that sometimes it Can be One Helluva Cool Adventure !! Wink

I've Done Many Talks & Taught Classes on How to Perform Paranormal Research and how to Carry out Investigations. I'm No Expert and I would Never Claim to be one, The Fact is When it Comes to the Paranormal, No one Really is. But I Always Search for the Truth Behind Ghosts & Hauntings and It's Not a Ghost Until I Say it's a Ghost, Till That Time comes...it's only an Unexplained Occurrence !!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/paranormal_adventurer

Indiana Wraith ~
Page 1 of 1