Indyfans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indyfans

The Official Message Board

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hasbro Releases New Ad for Indiana Jones figures

Go down 
+3
Little Indy
Shtick
Indyfans
7 posters

Based on what's you've seen, do you feel that Hasbro has succeded with this line?
They're perfect
Hasbro Releases New Ad for Indiana Jones figures Vote_lcap25%Hasbro Releases New Ad for Indiana Jones figures Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
I like them
Hasbro Releases New Ad for Indiana Jones figures Vote_lcap25%Hasbro Releases New Ad for Indiana Jones figures Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
They'll have to do
Hasbro Releases New Ad for Indiana Jones figures Vote_lcap13%Hasbro Releases New Ad for Indiana Jones figures Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
They're alright
Hasbro Releases New Ad for Indiana Jones figures Vote_lcap37%Hasbro Releases New Ad for Indiana Jones figures Vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
They stink
Hasbro Releases New Ad for Indiana Jones figures Vote_lcap0%Hasbro Releases New Ad for Indiana Jones figures Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Indyfans
Top Man
Top Man
Indyfans

Hasbro Releases New Ad for Indiana Jones figures Empty
PostSubject: Hasbro Releases New Ad for Indiana Jones figures   Hasbro Releases New Ad for Indiana Jones figures Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 3:10 am

Hasbro Releases New Ad for Indiana Jones figures 2000549119071113995_fs

A recent ad promotes the new Indiana Jones Hasbro Line. So far, the Hasbro line consists of:

INDIANA JONES 3 ¾” BASIC FIGURE ASSORT WAVE 1 - February 2008
Marion Ravenwood, Indiana Jones Cairo, Indy Temple of Doom, Cairo Swordsman, Sallah, Belloq, German Soldier with gun, Monkey Man with monkey

INDIANA JONES 3 ¾” BASIC FIGURE ASSORT WAVE 2 - April 2008
Indiana Jones, Indiana Jones, Mutt Williams, Mutt Williams, Irena Spalko, Dovchenko, Narzca Warrior, Cemetery Warrior, Russian Soldier

INDIANA JONES 3¾” BASIC FIGURE ASSORT WAVE 3 - June 2008
Indiana Jones, Dr. Henry Jones, Elsa, Young Indy, Grail Knight, Vogel

INDIANA JONES 3¾” BASIC FIGURE ASSORT WAVE 4 - September 2008

INDIANA JONES 3 ¾” DELUXE FIGURE ASSORT WAVE 1 - March 2008
Deluxe Indiana Jones with Trap, Deluxe Indiana Jones with Trap, Deluxe Indiana Jones with Horse, Deluxe German with Motorcycle

INDIANA JONES 3 ¾” DELUXE FIGURE ASSORT WAVE 2
Mutt Williams with Motorcycle - April 2008
INDIANA JONES 3 ¾” DELUXE FIGURE ASSORT WAVE 3 - May 2008
INDIANA JONES 3 ¾” DELUXE FIGURE ASSORT WAVE 4 - June 2008
INDIANA JONES 12” ASSORTED
Wave 1 - April 2008
Wave 2 - April 2008
Wave 3 - July 2008
Wave 4 - September 2008

INDIANA JONES 2” ADVENTURE HEROES 2 PACKS
Wave 1 - March 2008
Wave 2 - April 2008
Wave 3 - July 2008
Wave 4 - September 2008

INDIANA JONES VEHICLE AND PLAYSETS
Indiana Jones 3.75” Vehicle Assortment
Wave 1 - March 2008
Wave 3 - April 2008
Wave 4 - September 2008

INDIANA JONES TITANIUM DIE-CAST VEHICLES
Waves - TBC

INDIANA JONES PLAYSETS
Indiana Jones 3.75” Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Playset - TBC

INDIANA JONES ROLE PLAY
Indiana Jones Role Play – Whip - April 2008
Indiana Jones role Play - Sword - June 2008

INDIANA JONES MIGHTY MUGS
Wave 1 - July 2008
Wave 2 - September 2008

Source: Paugus Toy Company
Back to top Go down
http://indyfansfilm.com
Shtick
Top Man
Top Man
Shtick

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro Releases New Ad for Indiana Jones figures   Hasbro Releases New Ad for Indiana Jones figures Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 3:14 am

You forgot an option; "I want to see them in person".

I think this will be a good line, but I really want to see them live before I decide. Of course I will get them, but then, I bought the first Disney Indy, and it was crap. Hasbro doesn't have a good track record lately. But at least their designer listened to the fans at SDCC.
Back to top Go down
Little Indy
Camel Jockey
Camel Jockey

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro Releases New Ad for Indiana Jones figures   Hasbro Releases New Ad for Indiana Jones figures Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 6:16 am

Is that add from a catalog or something? I'd like to pick one up.
Back to top Go down
Shtick
Top Man
Top Man
Shtick

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro Releases New Ad for Indiana Jones figures   Hasbro Releases New Ad for Indiana Jones figures Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 6:29 am

It's from the UK trade magazine Toy News
Back to top Go down
Little Indy
Camel Jockey
Camel Jockey

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro Releases New Ad for Indiana Jones figures   Hasbro Releases New Ad for Indiana Jones figures Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 6:42 am

Cool, thanks.
Back to top Go down
metalinvader
Camel Jockey
Camel Jockey
metalinvader

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro Releases New Ad for Indiana Jones figures   Hasbro Releases New Ad for Indiana Jones figures Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 1:44 pm

It's safe to say that this toy line is LONG over due.Just wish the first wave would come sooner!
Back to top Go down
Shtick
Top Man
Top Man
Shtick

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro Releases New Ad for Indiana Jones figures   Hasbro Releases New Ad for Indiana Jones figures Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 2:40 pm

Well, the listing underneath the photo has the first wave hitting shelves in February. Let's hope the hold to that.
Back to top Go down
Incurable Collector
Camel Jockey
Camel Jockey
Incurable Collector

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro Releases New Ad for Indiana Jones figures   Hasbro Releases New Ad for Indiana Jones figures Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 5:59 am

Hello All!

I think Hasbro has rolled out their tried and true formula for this line and the samples I saw a SDCC last year looked pretty solid! What I don't like is the fact that Hasbro is rolling out a promo where you have to buy "X" amount of items, collect stamps or whatever the case maybe that will come inside the package to send away for exclusive items. Case in point, I plan on buying the offerings from Sideshow collectibles in the 1/6th scale category, But if I want to get the 1/6th scale Arc of the Covenant, I have to buy 3 of Hasbro's 1/6th scale figures in order to get one. Not too thrilled about that.
Back to top Go down
Shtick
Top Man
Top Man
Shtick

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro Releases New Ad for Indiana Jones figures   Hasbro Releases New Ad for Indiana Jones figures Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 6:57 am

I'm actually excited about the mail away offers. I can understand your fears about having to buy more than you want in order to get the exclusives, though. But the Sideshow 1/6th scale will probably have their own version of the ark anyways.

The way the offer has worked for Star Wars is like this; all the figures in the particular wave associated with the offer come with a sticker inside the packaging, as well as an order form. On the order form, there is a spot to affix each figure's sticker, and all the figures' stickers are required to qualify for the mail away. Mail in the order form, along with the cash amount for the exclusive. The Vintage Original Trilogy line did this for the Lucas in Stormtrooper outfit (?!). The figure arrived in perfect condition, so that was a relief.

If you don't want to buy all the necessary figures, there's always to vastly-overpriced secondary market... wall
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fusion
Top Man
Top Man
Mr. Fusion

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro Releases New Ad for Indiana Jones figures   Hasbro Releases New Ad for Indiana Jones figures Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 7:52 am

Shtick wrote:
The Vintage Original Trilogy line did this for the Lucas in Stormtrooper outfit (?!). The figure arrived in perfect condition, so that was a relief.

Wait 'til you see the Lucas in Marion dress figure! Shocked sick
Back to top Go down
WhipItGood
Camel Jockey
Camel Jockey
WhipItGood

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro Releases New Ad for Indiana Jones figures   Hasbro Releases New Ad for Indiana Jones figures Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 8:09 am

That is one big frying pan! Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.filmedge.net/Indy4
Shtick
Top Man
Top Man
Shtick

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro Releases New Ad for Indiana Jones figures   Hasbro Releases New Ad for Indiana Jones figures Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 2:25 pm

Mr. Fusion wrote:
Wait 'til you see the Lucas in Marion dress figure! Shocked sick

Oh, my!!!

And I always thought Lucas' head should go on Porkins' body. More... screen accurate that way. shifty
Back to top Go down
Incurable Collector
Camel Jockey
Camel Jockey
Incurable Collector

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro Releases New Ad for Indiana Jones figures   Hasbro Releases New Ad for Indiana Jones figures Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 3:46 pm

Shtick wrote:
I'm actually excited about the mail away offers. I can understand your fears about having to buy more than you want in order to get the exclusives, though. But the Sideshow 1/6th scale will probably have their own version of the ark anyways.

The way the offer has worked for Star Wars is like this; all the figures in the particular wave associated with the offer come with a sticker inside the packaging, as well as an order form. On the order form, there is a spot to affix each figure's sticker, and all the figures' stickers are required to qualify for the mail away. Mail in the order form, along with the cash amount for the exclusive. The Vintage Original Trilogy line did this for the Lucas in Stormtrooper outfit (?!). The figure arrived in perfect condition, so that was a relief.

If you don't want to buy all the necessary figures, there's always to vastly-overpriced secondary market... wall

I think the Arc would be to be BIG for an accessory from Sideshow but if I am proven wrong than I will gladly take that spoonful of humble! lol I know all about Hasbro and their mail away offers believe me! I amcurrently buying G.I Joe comic 2 packs to get that Doc figure. whip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hasbro Releases New Ad for Indiana Jones figures   Hasbro Releases New Ad for Indiana Jones figures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hasbro Releases New Ad for Indiana Jones figures
Page 1 of 1