Indyfans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indyfans

The Official Message Board

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Upcoming Deborah Nadoolman Book Signing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shtick
Top Man
Top Man
Shtick

Upcoming Deborah Nadoolman Book Signing Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming Deborah Nadoolman Book Signing   Upcoming Deborah Nadoolman Book Signing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 4:56 pm

For those of you in the Orange County area, costume designer Deborah Nadoolman with be signing copies of her book at the Borders Books at South Coast Plaza on February 7th. Don't miss this opportunity to meet the person who created Indy's signature look!

Borders Event Detail
Back to top Go down
Little Indy
Camel Jockey
Camel Jockey

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Deborah Nadoolman Book Signing   Upcoming Deborah Nadoolman Book Signing Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:46 am

OK so it took me a little while to reply to this sorry. I ended up going to the book signing on Feb 7. There was a little wait as Mrs. Landis was slowed down in traffic to arrive at the bookstore, but her comments and presentation were well worth the wait. She is a very sincere and genuine individual. It's funny to think that she is responsible for the way Indy looks and the Image we all adore. In a way I guess she is kinda like Indy's mom.
Back to top Go down
Shtick
Top Man
Top Man
Shtick

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Deborah Nadoolman Book Signing   Upcoming Deborah Nadoolman Book Signing Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 3:12 pm

Sorry we missed each other. I was there as well. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Deborah Nadoolman Book Signing   Upcoming Deborah Nadoolman Book Signing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Deborah Nadoolman Book Signing
Page 1 of 1