Indyfans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indyfans

The Official Message Board

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Video: Tour of Indy's House!

Go down 
+2
Shtick
Indyfans
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Indyfans
Top Man
Top Man
Indyfans

Video: Tour of Indy's House! Empty
PostSubject: Video: Tour of Indy's House!   Video: Tour of Indy's House! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 12:35 am

Take a look, it's on the front page of www.indianajones.com
Back to top Go down
http://indyfansfilm.com
Shtick
Top Man
Top Man
Shtick

PostSubject: Re: Video: Tour of Indy's House!   Video: Tour of Indy's House! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 1:19 am

That actually looks pretty cool! I'm planning to watch it closely a few times to see what interesting tidbits I can find.
Back to top Go down
Jonesy
Top Man
Top Man
Jonesy

PostSubject: Re: Video: Tour of Indy's House!   Video: Tour of Indy's House! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 1:20 am

Looks pretty neat. The only thing that really bugs me are the photos of the characters. They're too obvious. I'm praying they won't be seen in the film, and are kept VERY FAR in the background.

For those of you interested, here are the photos...

Video: Tour of Indy's House! R90

Video: Tour of Indy's House! C65

I know I have that Marcus Brody shot around here somewhere... Does this concern anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Shtick
Top Man
Top Man
Shtick

PostSubject: Re: Video: Tour of Indy's House!   Video: Tour of Indy's House! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 1:30 am

Yeah, it did stand out. After 20 years, why would he still have a photo of Willie Scott around? There were other women after her, and in my experience, girlfriends don't take kindly to those that came before them.

Plus, wouldn't he have other people in his life than Sallah, Marion, and Brody? Seems a bit forced.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fusion
Top Man
Top Man
Mr. Fusion

PostSubject: Re: Video: Tour of Indy's House!   Video: Tour of Indy's House! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 2:28 am

Very Happy I really liked it - and I'm glad that the big guys are still giving us updates. I didn't even mind the pictures!
Back to top Go down
rockerball225
Camel Jockey
Camel Jockey
rockerball225

PostSubject: Re: Video: Tour of Indy's House!   Video: Tour of Indy's House! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 3:31 am

Jonesy wrote:
Looks pretty neat. The only thing that really bugs me are the photos of the characters. They're too obvious. I'm praying they won't be seen in the film, and are kept VERY FAR in the background.

I know I have that Marcus Brody shot around here somewhere... Does this concern anyone else?

**Agreed* Like you said they are way too obvious. It would have been better if they chose pictures that weren't taken directly from the films. Like, who was there taking pictures of Henry Jones Sr. when they were in the desert? Just doesn't make sense. Does it bother anyone else that there is a rather large picture of Willie on a shelf? Maybe that's just me.

Otherwise I think the house looks incredible. I love the piano, but I'm a girl who is a sucker for a pianist.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alisondonnelly
WhipItGood
Camel Jockey
Camel Jockey
WhipItGood

PostSubject: Re: Video: Tour of Indy's House!   Video: Tour of Indy's House! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 7:52 am

Let's keep in mind... the pictures are very obvious in this MAKING-OF VIDEO, but likely won't be such in the final film. Just like the photos in Indy's house weren't lingered on in RAIDERS. Just background props, folks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.filmedge.net/Indy4
Mr. Fusion
Top Man
Top Man
Mr. Fusion

PostSubject: Re: Video: Tour of Indy's House!   Video: Tour of Indy's House! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 7:55 am

Yeah, likely it's just something that they put in there. Later they can say, "There were even pictures of Indy's friends in there!" and it'll be really funny when the fans look back and go, "Oh yeah! I have that picture too!"
Back to top Go down
Shtick
Top Man
Top Man
Shtick

PostSubject: Re: Video: Tour of Indy's House!   Video: Tour of Indy's House! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 2:33 pm

WhipItGood wrote:
Let's keep in mind... the pictures are very obvious in this MAKING-OF VIDEO, but likely won't be such in the final film. Just like the photos in Indy's house weren't lingered on in RAIDERS. Just background props, folks.

Let's hope they're just background... Lucas has a habit of saying "Look! Here's an in-joke! See? Get it?"
Back to top Go down
WhipItGood
Camel Jockey
Camel Jockey
WhipItGood

PostSubject: Re: Video: Tour of Indy's House!   Video: Tour of Indy's House! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 5:05 pm

Shtick wrote:
WhipItGood wrote:

Let's hope they're just background... Lucas has a habit of saying "Look! Here's an in-joke! See? Get it?"

Since Lucas isn't directing, that shouldn't be a problem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.filmedge.net/Indy4
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video: Tour of Indy's House!   Video: Tour of Indy's House! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video: Tour of Indy's House!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Indyfans :: The Indiana Jones Films :: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull-
Jump to: