Indyfans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indyfans

The Official Message Board

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mr. Potato Head: Taters of the Lost Ark!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shtick
Top Man
Top Man
Shtick

Mr. Potato Head: Taters of the Lost Ark! Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Potato Head: Taters of the Lost Ark!   Mr. Potato Head: Taters of the Lost Ark! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 5:35 pm

You knew it was coming!

Mr. Potato Head: Taters of the Lost Ark! Lltatersxlarge

Quote :
To coincide with the release of the new movie “Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull,” Hasbro will release the all new Mr. Potato Head: Taters of the Lost Ark! The toy will officially hit stores on May first, but I know it will be a huge hit at the Toy Fair in February. The toy comes with 12 mix-and-match parts inspired by Indiana Jones, including the jacket, whip and famous fedora.

Yeah, there are a few issues with this spud. The hat has the wrong bash, the whip isn't flexible, and the Golden Tater Tot is just... weird. But I think this will make a fun toy nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
rockerball225
Camel Jockey
Camel Jockey
rockerball225

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Potato Head: Taters of the Lost Ark!   Mr. Potato Head: Taters of the Lost Ark! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:05 pm

hahahahahahaha short

...that's really all i have to say about that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alisondonnelly
Jonesy
Top Man
Top Man
Jonesy

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Potato Head: Taters of the Lost Ark!   Mr. Potato Head: Taters of the Lost Ark! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 2:32 am

Well I guess now we can all "hold on to our potatoes!" short

But seriously, what's with the clown nose... and his...uh..."feminine" way of holding the whip? ha.
Back to top Go down
Shtick
Top Man
Top Man
Shtick

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Potato Head: Taters of the Lost Ark!   Mr. Potato Head: Taters of the Lost Ark! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 11:28 am

The more I look at this, the more I don't care for it. Overall, there's not an accurate piece of gear on him.

Hat: Teardrop bash / funky ribbon
Jacket: Potato skin?
Ears: Harrison's don't stick out that far...
Eyes: Standard, no biggie
Nose: Jonesy nailed it. Clown nose
Smirk: Doesn't even cover the basic grin lines on the head
Shoes: Not quite the moc toe of Alden
Hands: Sipping tea with granny?
Whip: Should be flexible. Looks odd coiled solid
Idol: Looks more like a Chicken McNugget.

Y'know, I wasn't planning to be so critical of this. But Hasbro should be able to get better details, as they are doing the main toy line. Yes, I'm aware it's a Preschool toy, but so are the Adventure Heroes, and they look awesome.

Thanks, Hasbro. You just saved me a few bucks. clap
Back to top Go down
Little Indy
Camel Jockey
Camel Jockey

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Potato Head: Taters of the Lost Ark!   Mr. Potato Head: Taters of the Lost Ark! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 5:27 am

Well if you want you can use it as a make shift Sankara stone. Just remove all the pieces and there you go!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Potato Head: Taters of the Lost Ark!   Mr. Potato Head: Taters of the Lost Ark! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr. Potato Head: Taters of the Lost Ark!
Page 1 of 1