Indyfans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indyfans

The Official Message Board

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Indy 4 in Empire (New Pics)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonesy
Top Man
Top Man
Jonesy

Indy 4 in Empire (New Pics) Empty
PostSubject: Indy 4 in Empire (New Pics)   Indy 4 in Empire (New Pics) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:15 pm

Indy 4 in Empire (New Pics) Bazooka

Paramount and Lucasfilm have provided us with a brand new, exclusive image from Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, which you can see below and which is printed in full in the new issue of Empire, on sale Friday, along with another new still of Cate Blanchett in action as Agent Spalko. We also spoke with producer Frank Marshall about the fourth film in the Indy franchise.

"This picture is locked," Marshall told us of the current progress. "Steven's pretty much done editing. And we're going into the phase with John Williams where he starts scoring the movie. He's really writing now and then we'll start scoring in February".
When asked where this movie sits tonally with the rest of the series, Marshall said: "I would say it's closest to the third one (Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade). It's all adults. I mean, you have the sidekick in Shia (LaBeouf), but you don't have a Short Round and I think the banter between the characters is as fun as it was in the third movie".

A new Last Crusade would be just dandy by us. When not discussing the finer nuances of Fassbinder or trying on Vulcan ears, we in the Empire office like to argue over which is the best Indy movie. There's currently a heated battle between the Raiders and Crusade teams.

One last piece of info: there will be an Indiana Jones Mr Potato Head. Greatest toy ever? Yes, readers, it just might be.

For lots more Indy inside news from Frank Marshall and more exclusive pictures from Indiana Jones and The Crystal Skull pick up the new issue of Empire, on sale Friday.
Back to top Go down
Shtick
Top Man
Top Man
Shtick

PostSubject: Re: Indy 4 in Empire (New Pics)   Indy 4 in Empire (New Pics) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 9:34 pm

Guess this now makes sense...

Indy 4 in Empire (New Pics) IndyIVBazooka

Indy better not let a cop see him wielding that thing. You could get a ticket for that...

Seriously though, I am very stoked to hear that John Williams is working on the new score. I am a lifelong fan of his work, and I really hope this sticks to the previous scores, rather than the SW Ep 1-3/Harry Potter sound.
Back to top Go down
WhipItGood
Camel Jockey
Camel Jockey
WhipItGood

PostSubject: Re: Indy 4 in Empire (New Pics)   Indy 4 in Empire (New Pics) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 10:06 pm

"Russkies... I hate those guys!" whip
Back to top Go down
http://www.filmedge.net/Indy4
Mr. Fusion
Top Man
Top Man
Mr. Fusion

PostSubject: Re: Indy 4 in Empire (New Pics)   Indy 4 in Empire (New Pics) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 12:33 am

Yeah!! clap Go Indy!

"I'm gonna blow up the Skull, Spalko!"

"Go ahead! Blow it back to ET!"
Back to top Go down
Shtick
Top Man
Top Man
Shtick

PostSubject: Re: Indy 4 in Empire (New Pics)   Indy 4 in Empire (New Pics) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 12:35 am

Would that be the radio for speaking to ET that he wanted to use to phone home?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fusion
Top Man
Top Man
Mr. Fusion

PostSubject: Re: Indy 4 in Empire (New Pics)   Indy 4 in Empire (New Pics) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 5:51 am

Shhh! Shhh shifty No........
Back to top Go down
Jonesy
Top Man
Top Man
Jonesy

PostSubject: Re: Indy 4 in Empire (New Pics)   Indy 4 in Empire (New Pics) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 4:04 am

Indy 4 in Empire (New Pics) Indy4_empire02
Back to top Go down
Shtick
Top Man
Top Man
Shtick

PostSubject: Re: Indy 4 in Empire (New Pics)   Indy 4 in Empire (New Pics) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 2:44 pm

Ok, it still looks to me like Spalko is in front of the photo, rather than in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indy 4 in Empire (New Pics)   Indy 4 in Empire (New Pics) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indy 4 in Empire (New Pics)
Page 1 of 1