Indyfans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indyfans

The Official Message Board

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MTV News Exclusive Photo!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shtick
Top Man
Top Man
Shtick

MTV News Exclusive Photo! Empty
PostSubject: MTV News Exclusive Photo!   MTV News Exclusive Photo! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 10:59 pm

MTV News Exclusive Photo! 020108_indianajones2

Awesome photo! Finally, a pic where he's not wearing "a costume". He looks like he's been wearing that for ever! And, gee! I wonder what he's looking for in a warehouse of crates...
Back to top Go down
Indy Jones 34
Camel Jockey
Camel Jockey

PostSubject: Re: MTV News Exclusive Photo!   MTV News Exclusive Photo! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 1:28 am

I agree that is a cool pic of Harrison Ford and I was wondering also but I think it could be either the Ark or the Golden Idol . think Smile whip
Back to top Go down
Shtick
Top Man
Top Man
Shtick

PostSubject: Re: MTV News Exclusive Photo!   MTV News Exclusive Photo! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 3:16 am

Seems to be the Ark. They never got the idol back from Belloq, last we heard. The Ark ended up in a crate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MTV News Exclusive Photo!   MTV News Exclusive Photo! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MTV News Exclusive Photo!
Page 1 of 1