Indyfans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indyfans

The Official Message Board

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World Premiere - Newport Beach Film Festival

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shtick
Top Man
Top Man
Shtick

World Premiere - Newport Beach Film Festival Empty
PostSubject: World Premiere - Newport Beach Film Festival   World Premiere - Newport Beach Film Festival Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:31 pm

Congratulations to Brandon on the wonderful showing at the Newport Beach Film Festival. While I know that the hour shown was just a preview of the larger film to come, it was put together beautifully. I will post photos of the premiere as they trickle in.

Congrats again!
Back to top Go down
PonyR
Camel Jockey
Camel Jockey

PostSubject: CONGRATS!   World Premiere - Newport Beach Film Festival Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:08 pm

And thanks to Brandon and Kevin for inviting me to join you for the day. It was a lot of fun in a REALLY NICE theater. It seems like an older theater; it has a balcony (that was filled with us Indy's... begging the question: do Indiana Jones's always travel in packs? Or herds? Or mobs?) and some awesome murals on the side walls that GLOW under black light. The film itself was very nice, and the first major interview with the man whose father had been crippled by a stroke, was very touching.
And I got to hang out with my new friends; Chris, and the other Chris (it's up to you two to figure out which ones you are) and Renee (the always-fetching Marion) and Brandon and Kevin and Jeremy and everyone else!

Hope I can join you guys on May 22!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gravityarchmedia.blogspot.com
Mr. Fusion
Top Man
Top Man
Mr. Fusion

PostSubject: Re: World Premiere - Newport Beach Film Festival   World Premiere - Newport Beach Film Festival Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:52 am

Can't wait to see pictures! Sorry I couldn't make it - my wife and I had dinner plans with her parents. Shocked Hopefully the DVD will be out in a few months and we can all just buy it!

Marty
Back to top Go down
PonyR
Camel Jockey
Camel Jockey

PostSubject: DVD release   World Premiere - Newport Beach Film Festival Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:01 am

I seem to recall Brandon (or somebody else on the stage) saying that the film was looking at a release near "The Holidays." I am assuming they mean Christmas! Man, it's gonna be a lo-o-o-o-ng wait. Unless there's another Holiday Season I'm forgetting. Independence Day? Ground Hog Day (Both movie titles, by the way)?

Arbor Day?

Secretaries Day! Yeah, that's the ticket!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gravityarchmedia.blogspot.com
Shtick
Top Man
Top Man
Shtick

PostSubject: Re: World Premiere - Newport Beach Film Festival   World Premiere - Newport Beach Film Festival Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:17 pm

I think Thanksgiving is the goal, but I can't be certain. I don't think it's been set in stone.

Marty, give my best to the wife.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fusion
Top Man
Top Man
Mr. Fusion

PostSubject: Re: World Premiere - Newport Beach Film Festival   World Premiere - Newport Beach Film Festival Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:49 am

Will do, Chris. Will do.

Marty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Premiere - Newport Beach Film Festival   World Premiere - Newport Beach Film Festival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Premiere - Newport Beach Film Festival
Page 1 of 1